Decor material and interior is a key factor of your F&B success.
One of the most important stages in the F&B (Food and Beverage) business is determining the interior design. This also includes choosing the right materials. What are the considerations in selecting decorating materials?
Consideration in decor materials
- Hygiene. As an F&B business, we are responsible for the health and safety of customers. Therefore, it is important to choose materials that are clean and hygienic, so they do not become breeding grounds for germs, bacteria, and pests.
- Maintenance. Certainly, the maintenance and cleaning of materials are significant considerations as they require long-term costs and effort. Therefore, it is advisable to choose materials that are low maintenance, so they do not require extensive and complicated upkeep.
- Durability is key. In essence, all businesses need to select materials that are durable, so there is no frequent need for replacement or renovation.
- Operational. Whether it’s repairs or replacements, undoubtedly consumes time and money. Moreover, it can disrupt your business operations.
- Aesthetics. Finally, certain materials can create an aesthetic impression that can support the success of your business.
Reasons Why F&B Businesses Choose Mukura Granite Breezeblocks
Many F&B businesses have already chosen Mukura’s breeze blocks to be a significant part of their interior design. Examples of this include Gopek House and Signatures Kempinski. Here are some of the reasons why.
- Low maintenance. Mukura’s granite breezeblock is very easy to maintain. Cleaning it is as simple as using a cloth or duster. If it’s used outdoors, it can be rinsed with water.
- Hygienic. The glazed surface of the granite breezeblocks have no pores, making it highly hygienic and resistant to moss and mold. Additionally, it is impervious to nesting by pests.
- Durable. According to testimonials, Mukura’s breezeblock can last up to 10 years and still going. Strong and long-lasting material will undoubtedly help with future operational costs.
- Sturdy. The granite material used in Mukura’s breezeblock is designed to withstand weight and pressure. Whether for mezzanines, basements, or multi-story buildings, it is a safe choice. You can also consult with Mukura for specific breezeblock installation needs.
- Aesthetic. The glossy appearance of the glaze creates an elegant and luxurious impression. If you don’t like the glossy look, you can also customize a matte finish with your desired colors. You can even customize logo for maximum branding.
- Air circulation. Breezeblock holes serve their original purpose of maintaining good air circulation, ensuring that rooms don’t feel stuffy. Additionally, it can save energy by using just one air conditioner for multiple rooms separated by breezeblocks.
- Privacy. Lastly, the breezeblock patterns also provide a sense of privacy. Outdoors, breezeblock screens can be used to conceal large windows. Indoors, breezeblock partitions can be used to divide rooms into more private areas.